BJRC Account Manager APPLY NOW
Reports to: BJRC General Manager
Location: Bongo Java Roasting Co. at 372 Herron Dr. Nashville, TN.
Base Rate: Salary
Schedule: 40 Hours a week (flexible)
Our Wholesale Account Manager will sell and provide guidance about products needed to current and new partners/clients. This role will engage in the sales process from prospecting potential clients to contracting final agreements and supporting fulfillment of services. We are seeking a person who:
- Cares about our organic, fair trade coffees, and how they are sourced.
- Seeks out new wholesale accounts, trains and manages these accounts by conducting outside sales and through personal outreach via phone and email communications.
- Grows existing wholesale business accounts with the Bongo Java brand.
- Builds collaborative, supported relationships with our Roasting, Production, Accounting, Marketing department as well as the Cafe teams.
- Maintain communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Identify, analyze and locate new client preferences to properly direct sales efforts through a variety of methods including networking.
- Conduct coffee tastings and help organize other customer engagement events.
- Be able to provide barista training, including teaching clients how to do latte art and basic coffee methods.
- Develop and implement strategies for sales within Tennessee territory, as well as any other assigned accounts.
- Collaborates with departments, managers, and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly, assisting with deliveries when needed.
- Coordinate with marketing member(s), graphic artists, and other workers to develop and implement marketing programs and internet advertising.
- Coffee knowledge preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields preferred. High School diploma required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, self-directed, self-motivated, and deadline-oriented in a fast-paced business environment, while always showing respect for others.
- Proficient with Google G Suite software and related programs.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
- Ability to multitask and complete work while traveling.
- Valid driver's license, car insurance, and no major driving violations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Free pound of coffee weekly and employee discount at all Bongo World locations.
- Mileage reimbursement for use of personal vehicle on the job.
- Eligible for Health Insurance 1st of the month after 60 days of employment (medical, dental, vision, worksite life insurance, Go365 Wellness program)
- Paid time off available, please see our company wide PTO policy.
2023-11-18|||Bongo Java Roasting Co.|||Coffee Production Team||||||37fraAO9W0pxZ3ty|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||