Wholesale Account Manager APPLY NOW
Bongo Java Roasting Co. Coffee Production Team Sat, Jun 10, 2023 Full time
Reports to: BJRC General Manager
Location: Bongo Java Roasting Co. at 372 Herron Dr. Nashville, TN.
Base Rate: Salary
Schedule: 40 Hours a week (flexible)
The Wholesale Account Manager will sell and provide guidance about products needed to current and new wholesale partners/clients. This role will engage in the sales process from prospecting potential clients to contracting final agreements and supporting fulfillment of services.
- Seek out new wholesale accounts, train and manage these accounts by conducting outside sales and through personal outreach via phone and email communications.
- Grow existing wholesale business accounts with the Bongo Java brand.
- Build collaborative, supported relationships with our Roasting, Production, Accounting, Marketing department as well as the Cafe teams.
- Hold Bongo Java’s core values; reflect those values when interacting with partners
- Have in-depth knowledge of our wholesale partners - know our clients, stores, and distributors, and how they define success.
- Maintain and expand client base by building rapport with current partners and identifying new partner opportunities.
- Communicates with customers and sales leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; suggest or demonstrate products and services to meet those needs.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Identify, analyze and locate new client preferences to properly direct sales efforts through a variety of methods including networking.
- Conduct coffee tastings and help organize other customer engagement events.
- Be able to provide barista training, including teaching clients how to do latte art and basic coffee methods.
- Resolves customer complaints, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Craft sales pitch and approach to promote our unique products, creating proposals for standard or customized sales packages.
- Negotiates prices, terms of sales, and/or service agreements; prepares contracts and submits orders with the general managers guidance and approval.
- Maintain tracking systems and documentation around the progress of the sale, provide detailed feedback on accounts during bi-weekly sales meetings.
- Provide periodic account sales forecasts, collaborating with HQ leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
- Maintain email inbox and all other G-Drive folders and documents, responding to all emails and other communications within 24 hours.
- Prepare and maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, trends, opportunities, actual sales, lost business, and any partner or vendor relationship problems. Communicate these clearly with the GM.
- Work toward increasing sales growth in assigned accounts at an established rate determined by the General Manager.
- Develop and implement strategies for sales within Tennessee territory, as well as any other assigned accounts.
- Collaborates with departments, managers, and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly, assisting with deliveries when needed.
- Coordinate with marketing member(s), graphic artists, and other workers to develop and implement marketing programs and internet advertising.
- Maintain all expenses and submit detailed reports each month.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields preferred. High School diploma required.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to roll with the punches.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-shifting, start-up environment.
- Two years of outside sales experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, self-directed, self-motivated, and deadline-oriented in a fast-paced business environment, while always showing respect for others.
- Proficient with Google G Suite software and related programs.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
- Ability to multitask and complete work while traveling.
- Valid driver's license, car insurance, and no major driving violations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Free pound of coffee weekly and employee discount at all Bongo World locations.
- Mileage reimbursement for use of personal vehicle on the job.
- Eligible for Health Insurance 1st of the month after 60 days of employment (medical, dental, vision, worksite life insurance, Go365 Wellness program, etc)
- Paid time off available, please see our company wide PTO policy.
2023-06-10|||Bongo Java Roasting Co.|||Coffee Production Team||||||37fraAO9W0pxZ3ty|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||